Whenever you suffer from an annoying and painful headache or earache, garlic can help relieve your misery. Yes, garlic is one miracle from the old medicine. It is very effective to use garlic in curing ear infections and recurrent headaches.
How to use Garlic to kill ear ache?
- Just put a few drops of garlic oil on a cotton ball (or take a freshly peeled clove of garlic), and gently place it in the opening of your ear. Don’t shove it down in there deeply; you just want it resting in the opening like an ear plug.
- Once you start to feel a heat sensation spreading through your ear, the irritation and pain will begin to subside.
- Leave the cotton ball (or garlic clove) in your ear for at least 30-35 minutes or longer, and if you want you can even leave it all overnight.
- Trust us, you’ll feel like a new person the next morning!
Garlic is effective at treating ear infections because of its anti-bacterial properties. It kills the bacteria and germs in your inner ear which are causing the pain and its antiseptic properties reduce the risk of further infection.
More Benefits of Garlic:
Garlic grows in many parts of the world and is a popular ingredient in cooking due to its strong smell and delicious taste. But aside from this, this powerful ingredient has many health benefits.
Garlic is also considered a very powerful antibiotic and anti-inflammatory agent, which can work wonders at reducing the swelling and throbbing that accompanies ear aches.
Garlic supplementation is known to boost the function of the immune system because it’s packed with nutrients like Vitamins C and B6, fiber, potassium, and calcium.
If you are often prone to colds, then adding garlic to your diet could be extremely helpful.
Garlic also helps to lower the body temperature. If your child has a fever, chop the garlic into slices and soak them in apple cider vinegar. Then put it on the legs and the ears of your child. The fever will disappear very quickly.
Cure cough with garlic:
Garlic juice is very effective natural cough syrup, here is the recipe.
- 1 head of garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons of natural honey
- Peel and cut the garlic. Put it in a bowl of honey. Then, cover the bowl with foil or a plate and leave it at a room temperature during the night.
- The next morning, strain the mixture through thick gauze or strainer.
- Take one tablespoon of syrup in every two hours, to get rid of your cough.
So, whether you place it in your ear, or you eat it, a little bit of garlic can be an immense benefit to you!